jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Music!

Hello classmates, so long that I haven't been here! I was on holidays and I really enjoyed them in the beach with my friends!

But now, that we've come to the reality, I'm going to talk you about music and what kind of music I like and when I listen to it.

Well, I don't really have a favourite kind of music, I listen every kind of music, but I prefer music like reggae, or dancehall, althought I like a lot romantic music too. When I was a child I really loved Alejandro Sanz, I went to a concert of him and I was really crazy; nowdays I like him, but I prefer his old songs.

I like to listening to music while I'm writing, or when I'm cleaning, or having lunch, but never when I0m studying because I can't focus on what I'm reading or learning.
I really like to listen to music because it brings me good memories. For example some music makes me remember about my boyfriend, others makes me remember about my friends or family; so many good times that I enjoy listening to music.

I usually get my music from the internet with a program called "Ares" so I played my music in my computer, because I don't like to record it on CD's
So, as I told you before I don't have a favourite kind of music, but I like some groups or singers such as "Cultura Profetica", "Bob Marley" "Jason Mraz" "Alejandro Sanz" "Ricardo Arjona"

So, what kind of music do you like?

Have a nice weekend!

1 comentario:

  1. You are so popi with your music... XD but well... you are also a very good friend :)

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar