miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

I love Food!




Hello classmates, it's been a long time since the last time I wrote a posting. Today I'm going to talk about food, what I like and dislike, places where I go to celebrate some special situations, and things about food, so I hope you like this new posting.




The dish I like the most are Pastas in general, I love eating spaghettis, raviolis, gnocchis, every kind of Italian preparation. I really like this dish with any kind of sauce, it can be Bolognese sauce, four cheese sauce, Raviatta sauce, whatever can join to spaghettis.


What I hate the most is to eat seafood, I don't like how it tastes, the way it looks, I can't even stand the smell of it.




Pastas are really good in a restaurant called "Golfo di Napoli" I went there last friday and i loved the place, the service is very good, and the food is very tasty and generous, so it's really a good place to go and have a good time.




Apart of this delicious dish, I also love chocolate! I can't resist to eat it, but I can't deny that, when I finish eating it, I feel really guilty but in the momento, while I'm enjoying the taste of it, I don't feel guilty at all.




So friend, hope you like this post.


See you soon.








3 comentarios:

  1. you have a very good taste (except in some things XD)i like pastas and chocolate too
    se you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Pastas too, but I doesn't know about the restaurant :(
    I think that you have to invite me hahaha :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes I like pastas is very deliciuos

    I love you forever

    be

    ResponderEliminar