miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Health prevention.


Hello classmates, I hope you liked my last posting.


Today I'm going to talk about health prevention and how can I, a student of physical therapy, contribute in teaching people some things that they can prevent some accidents.




First of all, people must have a balanced diet so that, they can be strong enought to stand in a better way the supposed accident that they can have. This is a prevention that is general of health's area.




Now, in relation to my field, which is Physical Therapy, that is very close to the sport area, it is very common to have some traumatisms like: tore of muscles, or sprains of finger or ankle, or another part of the body, so it is very important that the man or the woman that will practice any sport, has to do some warming-up exercises, so that the muscles don't start doing hard work without a previous or light warm up.

In addition to this, doing sport is very good for health, because it helps you being active and with energy. Sport also helps you because when you do sport, in general you don't get sick so often, so it's helps you to being healthy.


As I'm a student, I don't have too much information, but with the knowledge that I have, I could teach some people that don't have any knowledge about how to keep a healthy life, so that I can contribute with the social service, which is very important at the moment of studying a career related to health.



So, see you next week!
















2 comentarios:

  1. is very important the prevention
    very good post my love

    kisses for you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If the people had more prevention, maybe there would be hospital crisis in some countries.

    see you later!

    ResponderEliminar