miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My Ideal Work is....


Hello Classmates!
It's not a very good day for me... but I hope it will get better.

Today I'll speak you about my ideal work, on how I look my self in the future.

In this short time that I've been studying physical therapy, I have seen different areas in wich I could work in the future, of all of them, I've liked in specially two of them.

The one that i like the most is Neurologycal Physical Therapy. It have a great field and the ones that specializes in this area works with people that have had brain accidents, so they have lost some motor functions, or with peoplea with some degenerative problems as Parkinson, or tumor in the spinal cord or in the same brain. So the Physical Therapist are in charge on bringing them a normal life.

The other area that I like is "Traumatology", it is in charge on healing problems related with bones, so if you have a sprain or you broke a part of your body, you must go to the physical therapist, so you can recover your function on a hundred percent.
All though, I'm just in first year, many thing can happen until I Finish studying, so nobody knows.

I can tell you that I'm very happy studying physical therapy, it is really the career that I love, everything on it is perfect, the relation with the patients, the gratification you feel when you heal them, everything is beautiful. It is really the work that I want in a future, I hope, not to far away.

Hope you like your career as much as I do.

See you next week!

4 comentarios:

  1. It is really interesting this area valentina, I see you to much helping people that had brain accidents.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. valecita rossel! i love nerologycal area too! we can work together! ajajaja. I know you day became so much better! ajaj see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i hope that yours day get better :)
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very better woman

    gom physical therapy



    kisses and love you

    ResponderEliminar