miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

A Moving night!


Ho My God! I've just remembered the worst night of my life.
I was watching Ricardo Arjona in "Festival de Viña del Mar 2010" with some friends. When the show came to the end, me and a friend went to the kitchen to make some tea. We where in that, when suddenly the earth started to move. First I thougt that it would stop, but then the moving was stronger and stronger. I ran to the living room, where my boyfriend was, and with my friends we stood under a door. When the earthquake finished, I called to my house to knew if they were ok, and luckly I could comunicated with them instantly.
I waited for fifteen or twenty minutes and I drived to my house. There were no semaphore working, people of flats were down in the street, and it was a caos.
Thank's god me and my boyfriend arrived home safely.

Hope you exeperience have been better!
See you later!

5 comentarios:

  1. oooo that was so dangerous go in all that caos! it's very good that all your family is ok
    byeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was watching Ricardo Arjona too. He sings very well and he's very handsome. Your story is very amazing.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woow i cant believe that bouth of you were watching ricardo arjona O:!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ricardo Arjona is bored! I think Fanny Lu was the best show in that night :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's good that you was with your boyfriend so you could feel more safe in that terrible moment!

    I LOVE RICARDO ARJONA! :O

    ResponderEliminar