miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Who Am I. First Posting!



Hi world! I'm Valeria Rossel, my frinds call me Vale or Valerita and I'm twenty one years old just turned. I'm studing physical therapy in first year and I studied two years Nutrition, but I didn't like it, so I changed from the course. I have a boyfriend called Francisco Quinteros, and he is studing the same carrer as I am, so we are classmate is some subjects, we have been together for 10 months, and we are deeply in love.

I studied in an english school "The English Institute" and I used to have a good english, but in this two years in the university, i lose the practice, so I hope that in this English course I can retake some English vocabulary, so it can be useful to study from English books, which are better than the ones than are in spanish, with complete infomation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario