miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My hobbies are...


Ok, this is a topic that I don't like to talk because I don't have any hobbie in particular.
I used to practice athletism, but when I was twelve years old, I had an accident while I was running, and I had to stay in bed for about 1 month and a half, so i really had a bad time.
When I was recovered, I was scared of running again, so I stopped practicing athletism.
I really liked that sport, so now i'm trying to resume this activity.

Since 2004, when I had the accident, until nowdays, what I do in my free time is anything I can do, I pass a lot of time with my boyfriend and I get together with my friends. When I can't go out of my house, I like to listening to music, or watch TV, or stay in the computer.

When I practiced athletism, I used to go to the National Stadium with a school group that practiced athletism too, so while we were training, we share some life experiences, so it was not as personal as some people believe, because even thought I used to run the speed test, I had all the support in my partners that were encouraging me at all times.

So, like you can see, I do thing that young people do, I don't have a hobbie in particular, but I'm trying to resume what I really like to do althought it's a little difficult because i was used to do anything, so start this year training a sport is something that goes out of the rutine, but until now i really like to go and run to the stadium.

So friends, bye bye! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario