miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Do you like movies?


Hello classmates! Its been a long time since I havent write here, but a I haven't had time, so now I pretend to write some things... right now I'm going to talk you about films, where I like to watch them, which one is my favourite and some other things.
First, I want you to know that I love cartoon films! I used to watch movies such as The Lion King or the Cinderella, but now I like films like Shrek, or Finding Nemo, or movies like that. I also like action movies, but what I really don't like are scary movies! because then I can't sleep well!

I like to go to the cinema, but it is too expensive, so I rent movies and I watch them in my home, and it is very cool because I have a projector, so the difference is not too much. I like to watch movies with some company, maybe with my friends, or family, or a boyfriend, but I don't like to watch films alone, because I get asleep.

The last film that I watch was "Post Mortem". The avant premiere was free and in our university, so I take advantage of that and I went to watch it. It was a chilean movie, but it was very boring, so I don't recommend it. It weas too slow, and the action never came on.

Well, the invitation is there for you to come and watch a film with me!
See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario